Origin Berry Flavour Glaze
A quick and easy glaze for Cheesecake
- Small microwave-safe bowl
- 125 ml Origin Flavour of your choice
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or cup, mix the gelatine, sugar and Origin Flavour of your choice and set aside to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Place the small bowl of bloomed gelatine in the microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between each, until fully melted.
- Let it cool down a bit and pour on top of the Cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving
This glaze works wonders to add an extra layer of texture, flavour and glittery goodness to cheesecakes, tarts or even just as a jelly on its own! You can use 3 tsp Gelatine for a firmer jelly.