This cheesecake recipe is super easy to make and a lot of fun!
Order our Berry Flavour
The cheesecake is smooth, light and creamy. Whipped up in just a few minutes, this is a go-to for something that can be prepared in advance.
The cheesecake can set within 6 hours but it’s best left overnight to set completely.
Fold the whipped cream in – this ensures that the filling is light, creamy and almost mouse-like
It is best if the cheesecake is left in the fridge overnight
Cream cheese must be room temp
The cream should be cold for whipping
- 20cm/8inch Spring-form or loose-bottom cake pan
- Electric mixer
- 1 Packet Tennis biscuits Crushed
- 1/3 cup Butter Melted
- 250 g Cream cheese Room temp
- 250 ml Cream Cold
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 125 ml Origin Flavour of your choice
- 3 tsp Gelatine
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Line a 20cm/8inch spring-form or loose-bottom cake pan with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix the biscuit crumbs with the butter. Pour into your lined cake pan and press into the base.
- Refrigerate base for at least 15 minutes
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, mix the gelatine with the Origin Flavour of your choice and set aside to bloom.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and sugar until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- In another large bowl, whip the cream until stiff.
- Place the small bowl of bloomed gelatine in the microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between each, until fully melted.
- With the electric mixer on low, slowly pour the gelatine into the cream cheese mixture, mixing constantly, until fully combined.
- Slowly fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth and uniform in colour.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours (overnight is even better).
- Add a topping of your choice (fresh berries, chocolate shavings, roasted nuts, etc.) and enjoy.